FACTORY SPECS: DAIHATSU HIJET S510P HEAVY DUTY DUMP TRUCK
Factory Specifications: 2021 Daihatsu Hijet S510P Heavy Duty Dump Truck
(Information from Daihatsu.co/jp)
- Truck Length: 3395 mm/11.13 ft.
- Truck Width: 1475 mm/4.84 ft.
- Truck Height: 1835 mm/6.02 ft.
- Truck Wheelbase: 1900 mm/6.24 ft
- Width Front Tires: 1305 mm/4.28 ft.
- Width at Rear Tires: 1300 mm/4.26 ft.
- Maximum Dump Bed Angle: Approximately 50 degrees
- Time to Raise Dump Bed: 0-20 seconds
- Minimum Ground Clearance: ***160 mm/6.29 inches
- Maximum Carrying Capacity: 350 kg / 771.62 lbs
- Vehicle Weight: 1,010kg/2226 lbs.
- Rider Capacity: 2 Persons
- Steering Type: Power Steering/Rack and Pinion
- Minimum Turning Radius: ***3.6m /11.81 ft.
- Maximum Height with Raised Dump Box: 2905 mm/9.53 ft.
- Front Windshield: UV Cut Glass
- Brake Type: Front: Disc Brakes Rear: Drum Brakes
- Fuel Capacity/Fuel Type: 8 Gallon/ Unleaded Regular Gasoline
- Parking Brake: Mechanical Attached to Rear Brake System
- Engine: Water Cooled in-line 3 Cylinder/12 valve DOHC 660 cc Fuel Injected
- Factory Tires: Yokahama Super Van 355 Steel Belted Radial
- Factory Tire Size: LT145R12
- Wheel Specs/Size: 4Bx12--(PCD): 4x100--Thread Size: M12 x 1.5
*** Ground clearance is defined In technical terms is the minimum amount of distance between the bottom of the vehicle body and the ground and is how far the lowermost area of your vehicle is from the road.
***Minimum turning radius is the smallest circular turn that a vehicle can make and is measured by the inner wheels of the vehicle while making a complete turn.
Leave a Comment