Daihatsu S510p Hijet Heavy Duty Dump Truck
THOR (ME): Manual shift model.
THOR (AE): Automatic transmission model.
The THOR lifted vehicle package on both models includes:
- Professionally-installed 2 inch lift kit
- 300 lb./in. front heavy duty springs
- 7" x 12" custom wheels
- 23" all-terrain tires
- THOR decal package
Standard Vehicle Features
- Right-hand drive
- Enclosed cab
- 2 seats
- 3-point safety belt (each seat)
- Head rests
- Windows with manual roll up/down (driver and passenger)
- Locking driver and passenger doors
- Dual airbags
- Idling stop-start system (can be disabled from dash button)
- Traction control (operated from dash button)
- Parking sensors (front and back)
- Interior lighting
- Heat and air conditioning with defrost and 3-speed fan
- 660cc, inline 3-cylinder, 53 HP-regular gas engine
- Electronic fuel injection
- 4-wheel drive (operated from dash button)
- Locking rear differential
- Power 4-wheel brakes (front disc, rear drum)
- Power steering
- Electronic dash with trip odometer
- 4-speed wipers with washer
- High/low beam headlights, taillights, turn signals and backup light
- 4-way flashers
- Factory Daihatsu radio (receives some US FM stations)
- 12V power outlet
- Dual outside mirrors
- Locking gas cap
Automatic Transmission Truck Only
- Smart Assist collision warning/avoidance (Can be disabled from dash button)
- Automatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- Auto 4-wheel drive (engages when vehicle needs it) or Auto Lock (full time 4WD)
- Automatic high/low beams
Manual Transmission Truck Only
- Manual 5-speed with Hi/Lo
Electric Dump Bed Features
- Heavy duty dump box with headache rack, equipped with a gravity gate
- Bed sides fold flat to make truck a flat bed (sides can be removed)
- Electric motor-driven hydraulic pump that operates the bed
- Very quiet as the dump mechanism can be operated when the truck is idling
- Dump operation works with just the push of a rocker switch inside the cab
- Dumping of the bed can be done while the truck is standing still or moving
- Length: 11.13 ft.
- Width: 4.84 ft.
- Stance Width: 5.25 ft./63" (width measured laterally between the outermost edge of the tire on each side of the vehicle)
- Height: 6.02 ft. (75" headache rack to ground)
- Wheelbase: 6.24 ft.
- Front tires width: 4.28 in.
- Rear tires width: 4.26 in.
- Rider Capacity: 2 persons
- Steering Type: Power steering/Rack and pinion
- Minimum Turning Radius*: 11.81 ft.
- Vehicle Weight: 2,226 lbs.
- Maximum Carrying Capacity: 771.62 lbs.
- Minimum Ground Clearance**: 6.29 inches
- Maximum Height with Raised Dump Box: 9.53 ft.
- Front Windshield: UV Cut Glass
- Front Brakes: Disc, Rear Brakes: Drum
- Fuel Capacity, Fuel Type: 8 Gallon, Unleaded Regular Gasoline
- Parking Brake: Mechanical Attached to Rear Brake System
- Engine: Water Cooled in-line 3 Cylinder/12 valve DOHC 660 cc Fuel Injected
- Factory Tires: Yokahama Super Van 355 Steel Belted Radial
- Factory Tire Size: LT145R12
- Wheel Specs/Size: 4Bx12--(PCD): 4x100
- Wheel Thread Size: M12 x 1.5
Dump Bed Specifications
- Maximum Angle: Approximately 50 degrees
- Time to Raise Dump Bed: 0-20 seconds
- Maximum Bed Weight Capacity: 771 lbs.
* Minimum turning radius is the smallest circular turn that a vehicle can make and is measured by the inner wheels of the vehicle while making a complete turn.
** Ground clearance is defined in technical terms as the minimum amount of distance between the bottom of the vehicle body and the ground, and is how far the lowermost area of your vehicle is from the road.